lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Endless

First at the beginning of 2013 i am glad to show you my favorite video. Since the day that i saw it for the first time, i haven´t been able to stop watching it at least once a week. It makes me feel really good when I am having a bad time and it makes me think of that stuff that we don´t normally take into account.


Antes de que comience este 2013 me gustaría enseñaros mi video favorito. Desde el día que lo vi por primera vez no he podido parar de verlo al menos una vez a la semana. Me levanta el ánimo si estoy mal y me hace pensar en todas aquellas cosas que no solemos dar importancia.




I love listen music, but just because how it is able to make me feel. I know that there are loads of songs ans maybe some of you think that this song is not the most appropriate, but... it makes all the hair on my body stand on end. You shall never give up with this song as a waking up tune!!!


Escuchar música me gusta pero sólo por lo que es capaz de hacerme sentir. Se que hay muchas canciones y a lo mejor algunos de vosotros pensáis que no es la más indicada pero... a mi esta canción me pone los pelos de punta!!! Nunca abandonas con esta canción de despertador!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario