martes, 29 de enero de 2013

My five

Form this month I want to start a new section. This is going to be the name because I show five things I like, whatever it is.

A partir de este mes quiero empezar una nueva sección. Este va a ser el nombre ya que me refiero a las cinco cosas que más me gustan; sea lo que sea.


I am deep in love with my laptop, and rigth now I love to wake up late and spend time on it on my bed for hours and hours...


I feel obssesed with the carpet because I love that it is colourful and cute. That´s one of my favourite things and it is in my bedroom.


Love the library of my parents house where you can find anything about trips, music, pics...


One of my favorite kind of flowers are roses, red roses. And when somebody gives me one I presserve it. I have a few around my house.


And that´s the remembres from Paris of ones of my best friend and she has it in her bedroom. I think that it´s a very good idea because she bougth post cards and then she framed it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario